Once Upon A Time...
A global logistics company needed to align their compensation on an international stage...
• Compensation plan implementation
• Education for HR Compensation professionals and operations managers
• Base pay & total cash pay range development for US, Latin America, and Europe
A large manufacturing company with recent acquisitions needed to standardize their HR and compensation practices...
• Interim compensation analysis support
• Bonus administration
• Performance management program development & implementation
A small software development company needed to lay the foundation for their compensation and performance management programs...
• Classification & pay plan development
• Performance management training
• Mission, vision & strategy development
An international pharmaceutical company's US operations needed project-based compensation expertise and a more efficient solution for a manual merit administration process...
• Interim compensation management support
• Merit administration
• Incentive plan design
A local government needed to update their Classification & Compensation Plan…
• Updated job descriptions using a position questionnaire
• Implemented a new job framework methodology for internal equity
• Surveyed the labor market for pay, benefits and pay practices information (including the City Manager, • Fire and Police)
• Developed a new pay framework for four major employee groups
• Determined the cost to implement the new plan, including state requirements on pay equity
• Provided on-going support to the client as needed